Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hello Earth

sorry i have to reuse this blog again cos i really got no one to talk to... i am listening to chris medina " What are words" . What are words if you really dont mean them when you say them? why must you tell me that you will never let me take MC alone again when you cant even do it... i everyday go your house teach you maths and engfund.. i start school at 8.30am.. woke up at 7am.. and the time i reach home after i taught you your subjects is already 9pm... who is more tired!! that time you didnt even say thank you to me for teaching you.... FUCK!! what did i do to deserve all this... i care for you so much... you treat me like thrash.. FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!... you say i liar means i liar. you say i sarcastic then i have to admit i sarcastic... FUCK MAN!!... everything is you say... you are the one at wrong now and you are angry with me... WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LOGIC!? i am your BOYFRIEND!! NOT YOUR DOG!!!... I HAVE MY RIGHTS TOO!!! I AM EXPLODING NOW!!!!! DAMN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment