Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hello Earth

i dont know what you are doing.. i dont know what you are thinking. you never share how you feel with me. and as if i am nothing to you. the phone call, we have never talk on phone properly for some time already. your excuse of avoiding to talk to me on phone was by saying you busy and will talk to me later. you didnt say what you are doing. you didnt talk to me even when you are free. i am about to go berserk already. you have been treating me so coldly this few days. replying sms with 1 word or 2 words. is talking to me so difficult that you have to avoid talking to me??

Why cant i feel any love from you now? why cant i have a heart to heart talk with you now??? What am i to you?? Am i important to you? am i even the 1st first you thought of when you meet problems? do you know how much i wanna cry right now?? and do you know that i feel like giving up this relationship already?? i love you.. i really do love you.. but do you love me too? do you love me as much as i love you? i had never done all this before. you are the 1st girl i ever treated so well. thinking of how to treat you even better everyday. thinking of what you are doing every minutes. all of this sounds very scary. but i am just so into you.. I promised before that i will hold you tight and will not let you go. are you holding me tightly too??

i am tired. i have no energy for anything else. maybe i will just let you do whatever you want to do. until the day you feel that you dont love me and need me anymore and leave me. i cried enough. more than enough for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment