Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hello Earth

i just wanted you to express your love.. i really cant feel anything becos you dont express it out. you dont even tell me that you love me on the phone unless i ask for it. you dont even give me a kiss in the bus unless i wanted a kiss. you dont even tried to hold my hand in the bus unless i wanted it. how can i feel your love if all of this are done by me?? i need to ask then i get it?? i need to initiate then i have it?? Why do i have to look for chances to even spend time with you at my house. becos at that day spending at my house.. thats the only way that i really feel that you love me and you express out your love. Haix.. maybe you have change. maybe i am not important to you anymore.. maybe you dont need me in your life anymore.. or maybe you dont love me anymore...

i can dont have that. but can you show me a little more of your love? initiating more? try to hold my hand or hug me yourself? kiss me yourself?? or saying you love me or even you miss me on the phone?? i have to disappear for some time... A TIME FOR YOU TO THINK WHETHER YOU REALLY LOVE ME OR NOT? A TIME FOR ME TO THINK WHETHER WE SHOULD REMAIN THE SAME OR NOT?

No comments:

Post a Comment