Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hello Earth

its 2.08am.. i dont know why i cant sleep. maybe because i had too much things in mind that i wanted to say.. i really didnt mean to say that you bo xin to qin yi. i was just kidding. it happen like this. i was holding on to my phone from 8pm till around 10.30pm which you called at that time. when it was around 9pm. i still haven receive your call.. they asked me why i keep looking my at phone. then i just say that i am waiting for you to text me.. i say you are busy with ur chalet then forget about me liao. so bo xin.. but i say it in a joking way. and i add on behind saying that you long time never have chalet liao. then i let you go have fun lor..

i didnt know that you will get angry over words that i say it out of joking manner. if i really mean it. why would i tell you that i say you bo xin to them?? why would i be so stupid to tell you that? i dont like the way that you use things to make me angry.. makes me so sad. makes me feel like you wanted your freedom so badly that you will do anything to get them back from me.

maybe after writing all these will make me feel better so that i could sleep after i finish writing this post. Blog seems to be the second way that i could express out myself.

just now.. i a bit feel like punching the wall again. heart feel so painful. haix. thats why will shed tears underneath the blanket. i love you. i really do. hold me tight and dont let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment